I. General concepts
- Terms – these terms
- Website – the website “woba.pl”, operating at https://woba.pl/
- Service Provider – the company “WOBA SP. Z O.O. SP. K.” with the registered office address: Wersalska 41, ŁÓDŹ, NIP: 9471988381, KRS: 0000651015,
- Customer – any natural person accessing the Website and using the services provided through the Website by the Service Provider.
- Electronic Communication – Communication between the parties via electronic mail (e-mail) and contact forms available on the website.
II. General provisions
- Regulations define the rules of operation and use of the Website and define the scope of rights and obligations of the Service Users and the Service Provider related to the use of the Website.
- The subject of the Service Provider’s services is the provision of free tools in the form of the Website, enabling the Customers to access content in the form of entries, articles and audiovisual materials or internet applications and electronic forms
- Any possible content, articles and information containing the features of tips or advice published on the Website are only a general collection of information and are not directed to individual Customers. The Service Provider is not responsible for their use by the Recipients.
- The Service Recipient assumes full responsibility for the manner of using the materials provided on the Website, including the use of them in accordance with applicable law.
- The Service Provider does not provide any guarantee as to the suitability of the materials posted on the Website.
- The Service Provider is not liable for any damages incurred by the Service Users or third parties in connection with the use of the Service. Any risk related to the use of the Website, and in particular the use and use of information placed on the Website, is borne by the Service User using the Website’s services.
- The use of the Website by each of the Customers is free and voluntary.
- Recipients are required to read the Regulations and other documents constituting its integral part and must accept its provisions in full in order to continue using the Website.
- Recipients may not use any personal data obtained on the Website for marketing purposes.
- Technical requirements for using the Website:
- device with a display for displaying web pages,
- internet connection,
- any web browser that displays websites in accordance with the standards and provisions of the W3C Consortium and supports websites provided in HTML5,
- Cookie Support Enabled
- In order to ensure the safety of the Service Provider, the Service Recipient and other Service Users using the Website, all Service Users using the Website should follow the generally accepted network security policy ,
- It is forbidden to perform activities performed personally by the Service Users or with the use of software:
- without written permission, decompilation and source code analysis,
- without written consent, causing an excessive load on the Website server,
- without written consent, attempts to detect security gaps in the Website and server configuration,
- attempting to upload or download to the server and database code, scripts and software that may harm the Website’s software, other Service Users or the Service Provider,
- attempting to upload or download to the server and to the database of code, scripts and software that can track or steal data of the Service Users or the Service Provider,
- taking any actions aimed at damaging, blocking the operation of the Website or preventing the achievement of the purpose for which the Website operates.
- In the event of detection of the occurrence or potential possibility of a cybersecurity incident or violation of the GDPR, the Service Recipients should first report this fact to the Service Provider in order to quickly remove the problem / threat and protect the interests of all Service Recipients.
IV. Terms of communication and provision of other services on the Website
- The Website provides services and tools enabling the Service Users to interact with the Website in the form of:
- Contact form
- The website provides contact details in the form of:
- Email address
- Contact phone number
V. Collecting data about the Recipients
In order to properly provide services by the Website, to secure the legal interest of the Service Provider and to ensure compliance of the Website with applicable law, the Service Provider collects and processes some data about the Users via the Website.
For the proper provision of services, the Website uses and saves some anonymous information about the Customer in cookies.
- Data collected automatically:
For the efficient operation of the Website and for statistics, we automatically collect some data about the Service Recipient. These data include:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Subpages of the website opened
- Time spent on the relevant subpage of the website
- Type of operating system
- Address of the previous subpage
- Referrer address
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed
- Internet Service Provider
- Anonymous data necessary to serve advertisements:
- Remarketing related data
The above data is obtained through the Google Analytics script and is anonymous.
- The Service Provider is the owner of the Website and the copyrights to the website.
- Part of the data posted on the Website is protected by copyright belonging to companies, institutions and third parties, not related in any way to the Service Provider, and is used on the basis of obtained licenses or based on a free license.
- Pursuant to the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright, it is prohibited to use, copy, reproduce in any form and to store in search systems excluding Google, Bing, Yahoo, NetSprint, DuckDuckGo, Facebook and LinkedIn of any articles, descriptions, photos and any other content, graphics, video or audio on the Website without the written consent or consent provided by Electronic Communications of their legal owner.
- Pursuant to the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright, simple press releases, understood as information only, without the author’s comment and evaluation, are not protected. The author understands this as the possibility of using information from the texts posted on the website, but not copying all or part of the articles, unless it has been marked in the individual material provided on the website.
VII. Amendments to the Regulations
- All provisions of the Regulations may be unilaterally changed by the Service Provider at any time, without giving reasons.
- Amendments to the Regulations come into force immediately after their publication.
- It is considered that each Service Recipient who continues to use the Website after the amendment to the Regulations accepts it in full.
VIII. Final Provisions
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the Website’s services are offered on a continuous basis. However, he is not responsible for any disruptions caused by force majeure or unlawful interference of the Customers, third parties or the operation of external automatic programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Website at the time selected by the Service Provider, without prior notification of the Customers using the Website’s services.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily, completely or partially disable the Website in order to improve it, add services or carry out maintenance, without prior notice to the Customers.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to permanently disable the Website, without prior notice to the Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign all or part of its rights and obligations related to the Website, without the consent and the possibility of expressing any objections by the Service Recipients.
- The current and previous Regulations of the Website can be found on this subpage under the current Regulations.